Thursday, September 22, 2011

halloween card

I've been taking another online class these past 2 weeks. Even though I have learned a lot of new techniques, I haven't really been in the mood to make a ton of cards. However, I did make this Halloween card. I love Halloween!

Here's the whole card:



And a close up of the embellishments:

I used the traditional resist technique for the background. I haven't done that before and I like how it turned out.

Here's the supplies:
Paper: WorldWin Papers, BoBunny, Provo Craft, Ranger
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger, Versamark, Colorbox
Punches: We R Memory Keepers, EK Success
Button: Bazzill Basics
Brad: Doodlebug Design Inc.
Adhesives: Stampin' Up, Tombow, Zig Memory System

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have another card up here as soon as I can. This slow internet makes it hard.

1 comment:

tammy said...

I love that! But you know how much I love Halloween.