Friday, November 6, 2015

five on friday

Five of my current favorites:

1 - Sarah M. Eden books.

2 - Making recipe pages with the Project Life app. Also printing the pages at Persnickety Prints - love the quality, speed, and the fact that they offer print credits with most sales, so I can buy the credits and then order the prints when I'm ready to do so. Here's one that I made:


The cards are from the Everyday Edition of Project Life. The recipe can be found here

3 - My new pjs. I bought this top and these bottoms. So cute and comfy! And the color combination is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I want to make some Christmas cards with those colors with a little red added in.

4 - The Mysteries of Laura. 

5 - My Get To Work Book. So glad I bought it. I had an issue with something else I ordered and Elise took care of it right away. Gotta love great customer service! I just wish the weeks went from Sunday-Saturday instead of Monday-Sunday. I know that's the trend and a lot of people like it that way, but I've been using it since July, and I still struggle with that. On Sunday, I'm ready to move on to a new week and the plans for that week, instead of finishing up the previous week. Maybe I'm weird, but that's how it goes for me.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie Hansen said...

Those jammies are so cute!