Wednesday, June 29, 2011

another card for class


I just popped in to share another card that I created for my card class that I first talked about a couple days ago. I've tried to post this several times, but my computer was having issues. But that shouldn't be a problem after Tuesday!




You can't see it very well in the photo, but I folded the wings of the butterflies so they pop up a little.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Sampin' Up, Peterson-Arne, Bazzill, Neenah, Die Cuts With A View

Stamps, punch and die cuts: Stampin' Up

Ink: Memento, Ranger

Staples: Tim Holtz/Advantus Corp.

Baker's twine: The Twinery

Adhesive: American Crafts




I think that's all the supplies I used.



Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Cute!

tammy said...

That's very cute. Are you loving your twine?