Thursday, July 7, 2011

card class, week two

Hello again! I have another card to share today. It's another one for my card class. The color combination this week has been quite a challenge for me. I don't know why. I started and abandoned several designs before I did this one that I'm happy with.



I only rounded one corner, which is something that I haven't done before. I usually round all the corners, or none of them. I like the way it turned out though. Here's a closer look at the flowers I made:


I don't think you can see it, but I stamped each of the circles with the same text stamp that I did the background with.


Here's the list of supplies:

cardstock: Neenah, Coredinations

buttons: Doodlebug Design

rick rack: Wright's

baker's twine: Divine Twine

embroidery floss: DMC

stamp: Hero Arts

punches: We R Memory Keepers, Stampin' Up, Marvy, Carl, Martha Stewart

ink: Ranger/Tim Holtz

adhesives: Glue Dots, Tombow


Well, that's it for the moment.

3 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

So pretty. I just adore those circle/button flowers. The text works in so well here too. Wonderful job!

tammy said...

That's really cute. I love the colors and the print. I may need something made with it.

ThePurplePlace said...

Super Cute! I jumped right out from the Gallery and caught my eye!!

:)