Tuesday, October 28, 2014

five on tuesday

On some of the blogs I read, the bloggers do posts like this. I enjoy reading them, so I thought I'd write one myself. I'd like to do it weekly, but we all know my blog tends to get neglected quite often. :-)

I can totally relate to this, and she makes really good points. I probably spend too much time on the Internet and social media, and that's even with limiting my Facebook time to once a month or so, (for multiple reasons) but I'm addicted to Instagram right now, (because those who know me, know I love photos) and I follow more blogs than I make the time to stay caught up on. And yes, I know it's a little ironic that I'm posting that link on my blog. 

2- Harry Potter Themed Rooms 
I would love to visit London one day, and I would love to stay here for a night or two. I love Harry Potter.

3- Ally Carter's New Book 
I can't wait for this to come out, but I don't want it to be January yet. I loved her Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series, and I can't get this book out of my mind since I read the excerpt on her blog yesterday. 

4- Good Life by Jenny Meyerson
Great blog post on gratitude, but just a warning, it may make you cry. There is always something to be grateful for. And the video that is linked to at the end of the post is really cute. 

5- "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." 
I saw this the other day, and I have to agree. It bugs me sometimes when people say they don't have time for something (even though I have said that too), whether it be scrapbooking, cleaning, exercising, going somewhere, blogging, reading, or any number of things. Everyone has different priorities, and if something is important enough to you, you will find a way.

Well, that's it for tonight. Hopefully, you like this post, and I will try to be back soon with something else. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: