Tuesday, July 12, 2011

card class, week 3


Well, here we go again. I only did one card last week. I was going to make some more, but then I ended up spending most of Saturday and Sunday with my sister and her kids, and I decided spending time with them was more important than making cards. But just barely. :)

When I saw this color combination, I immediately thought of the Eat Chocolate stamp set from Stampin' Up, and this is what I created with it:

It's actually a mini card. It's only 3" by 3". I thought the stamps in this set were too small for a regular sized card. I think I will send this to my sister-in-law when she in Texas for a year doing an internship. And of course, I'll send her some chocolate along with it!

Here's the supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Hero Arts, Stampin' Up
Ink: Ranger
Punch: We R Memory Keepers, Stampin' Up
Pearls: Zva Creative
Marker: Copic
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Tombow

I'm off to create another card so hopefully I will have something to post tomorrow!

No comments: