Sunday, July 17, 2011

one last card

I have one more card for this week, and here it is:



And here's a close up of the flower:


It's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped the flower 3 times and cut around each layer of petals and then used pop-dots to add some dimension. The Twinkling H2Os make the flower really shiny in person. I just barely bought those this week and I think I need to go buy a few more colors.

I used a sketch from the class as my inspiration, but I didn't follow it exactly. I also added a little bit of yellow and green on the card because the flower needed it.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Provo Craft
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger, Versamark
Watercolors: Twinkling H2Os
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Tombow
Watercolor Paper: Stampin' Up



I get the colors for my last week in this summer card camp tonight. The weeks in this class have really flown by! It has been fun though!

1 comment:

tammy said...

All of your cards are cute. You have a lot more patience than I do.