Wednesday, July 20, 2011

summer card camp, week 4



It's the last week of my card class. It's been fun, and I have learned a lot of new techniques that I want to try. This week's color combination was a little difficult for me. I don't know why, it just was, and the cards I made aren't my favorite for some reason. But I'm posting them anyway. Here's the first card that I made:




In the photo, the greens and blues don't appear to have much of a difference in color (at least on my monitor), but they do in reality, I promise!

Supplies:
Notecard: Peterson-Arne
Cardstock: Neenah
Stamps: Hero Arts
Glitter, Button: Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Baker's Twine: The Twinery
Grunge Paper: Tim Holtz
Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
Die Cut: Sizzix
Paint (used under the glitter on the grunge paper heart): Delta
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Tombow, Stampin' Up, Zig

I think that's it.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Better send that to me ; )