Wednesday, July 13, 2011

week 3, card 2


Here's my second card for this week's color combo. I used the same stamp set as in the card I posted yesterday. And it's another mini card.


The inside of the card says "...I'm that friend." I used Glossy Accents on the chocolate to make it shiny.

Here's the list of supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill

Stamps: Stampin' Up, Hero Arts

Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger

Glossy Accents: Inkssentials

Adhesive: Tombow, Glue Dots

I have an idea for a card using the technique I learned in one of the videos for this class, so I'm hoping to have time to at least start that card tonight. I have an appointment in about 30 minutes, and I have to go to work very early tomorrow morning, so I need to go to bed early, but hopefully I can make some progress on it tonight.

2 comments:

rieko said...

I just went through my stamps and came across that stamp set (that I have yet to use!) I love it! Love your card! =)

tammy said...

I may need you to make me some of those : )