Thursday, July 14, 2011

week 3, card 3

Just a quick card share before I take off to Gaston's niece's birthday party. I used the finger-inking technique that Jennifer McGuire taught in her last video in the class. This is a bit of a different type of card than I usually do, but I still like it. Here it is:



It looks a little orange in the photo, but I used red, I promise!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Watercolor Paper, Button: Stampin' Up
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Embossing Powder: Whispers/Darice, Inc.
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz/Ranger
Watercolors: Twinkling H2O's
Adhesive: Tombow, Glue Dots, Inkssentials
Twine: I have no idea. I bought it when I was around 15 years old to make friendship bracelets and I don't even remember where I bought it, let alone what brand it is.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I'm typing this very quickly so I can get ready to leave.

Happy Friday Eve!

1 comment:

tammy said...

That's pretty! So fall-ish. I still love that damask.